BigGirlsDoTri

A site dedicated to encouraging people to reach for their individual dreams and share my own journey as I attempt to go from a 5'2" 297pound first time triathlon finisher, to an Ironman[woman :-)].

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time to get off the Ferris Wheel

I sit at my desk and want to scream
I want to be out walking
I want to walk until I am me

I don’t want to live this resistance
I know I could just leave and walk until it was time to come home
But fear comes in
What would my family think?
Would I hurt them because they could not understand?
I worry that by the time it would make sense to them, it would be too late

What is right?

For now I sit in the light and walk in the dark
Hoping it won’t take too long

It can’t. Right?

Divine timing


Back to the pool last night. Swam laps for 90 minutes.
First race July 14th ~ Amesbury MA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home