BigGirlsDoTri

A site dedicated to encouraging people to reach for their individual dreams and share my own journey as I attempt to go from a 5'2" 297pound first time triathlon finisher, to an Ironman[woman :-)].

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Only Way to Travel is Through


It has been five days since I deposited my heart into a box downtown

I did so knowing that it may not be returned, but admittedly hoping that a small friendly piece might be shared

I had to let it go
To send it forward

I know that the love will grow again
It can’t help it
That is what we are made of

I see the evidence of love everywhere
Spirit showing me their generous heart almost hourly
Surprises of sunflowers
Talking with the light

Thank you Thank you
I see and feel the sadness deep
But also the peace
I am not alone
Surrounded by love
I see you love and feel your peace
I trust the joy will return

I actually believe that my heart was not sent in vain
Regardless it was not
But I believe the love is real
It is only a matter of time

Patience Beloved One


I WILL walk a thousand miles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home